Category

home » life · music · movies · tech · guides · games · releases · etc

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

always.on.the.catch.up.

this past few months i have been struggling to keep everything in place. note the emphasis on italicized and bold words. and though i have been able to tread and keep my head above water, i'm still looking forward to the day when i can slow things down a notch. i feel as though everyday, i'm on the catch-up with failure looming on the hind-side, setting the pace for me.

i have always treasured my quiet moments. time to reflect, time to plan...time to think. this gives me comfort. i get to indulge myself with the fantasy that i have control over my life. now that i get little or no time for these, i squeeze them in and make do whenever possible, like tonight.

dammit, would you look at that... i've just started but sadly "me time" is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment